Apsattv wrote:<br /><br />"Its irrelevent, I don't see UBI offering subs to Africa?? as i mentioned anyone watching The Serbian stuff off Telstar 10 is getting fortutious reception that means "lucky to get it" its not there fta out of the kindness of UBIS heart it will encrypt eventually."<br /><br />My comment: good, let them encrypt, and I will gladly pay them the subscription fee as long as they are broadcasting Serbian channels which I can watch in Kenya. What upsets me is that currently they're NOT broadcasting any Serbian channels because of a lawsuit filed by TV Plus. <br /><br />"As for UBI/ Court Case, stop blaming TV Plus for that." <br /><br />My comment: How can I stop blaming TV Plus if they are the ones who sued UBI? UBI had to stop broadcasting BK TV because of the lawsuit filed by TV Plus. Look at the court documents which list at least 3 TV Plus entities that are co-plaintiffs:<br /><br />Applicant TV PLUS BROADCASTING COMPANY PTY LTD ACN 112 571 329 <br /><br />Applicant TV PLUS INT PTY LTD <br /><br />Applicant TV PLUS OPERATIONS COMPANY PTY LTD (ACN 110 294 294) <br /><br />BTW, I've checked the footprints on Lyngsat very carefully, and Hot Bird's signal reaches as far south as Egypt -- nowhere near Kenya. RTCG reaches down all the way to Eritrea via Atlantic Bird 3 KU, but again, nowhere near Kenya. So Telstar 10 is the only game in town.