</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Boring:<br /><strong> He wont give you any answer mate , simply he is a imbecile that acts like a juvenile ( perhaps he is ? )<br /><br />He is on a free forum because he is a tightarse , hell , he wont even fork out $12 for a real domain name.Maybe he is 12 years of age.<br /><br />He has whinged his arse off here about freedom of speech etc for months , yet he deletes anything he doesnt like from his forum.<br /><br />TV Plus must be starting to get seriously worried about the damage he is doing to their name and reputation. Everyone I know associates TV Plus with , quote , " that Ja fuckwit on Auscity "<br /><br />If competition doesnt send them broke , he will. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well, the clock is ticking, JA is afraid to talk with me... <br />Do not worry JA, I will not tell your mum if you start answering my questions...<br />Boring, JA is not only a tightass, he can't legaly owh a domain. Minimum age is 16 and he would never get a premission of his mum anyway...