phil said:<br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you only want TV plus to carry them Why?? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That is just not true!<br /><br />I only want the true to comme out! <br /><br />When I posted my FIRST post here few month ago, I was banned because I said UBI does not have any exclusive contracts for those channels - in fact they were broadcasting them illigaly!<br /><br />Outcome?<br /><br />Me banned, abused, framed by the administrator here and his moderators!<br /><br />For what?<br /><br />For telling something you can all see by yourself now.<br /><br />May will come soon, court case will end, I'm very interested what you gonna lie to people after court case is finished and UBi loose those channels forewer?<br /><br /><br />Phil, if you only respected more my first post, a lot of things would be different today.<br /><br /><br />And on the end, if UBI had contracts to broadcast those channels same as TV+ did, you would never hear from me.<br /><br />I got nothing against UBI, I have a lot against lies, thugs, mafia CEO's who are hiding behind their spouses big asses atc ......