|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
#17630
Sat 03 Sep 2005 11:03:PM
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,106
Mission Pilot Level 3
|
|
Mission Pilot Level 3
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,106 |
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by LISKI iTV:<br /><strong> I'm not even going to bother answering this question. It's been explained a million of times.<br /><br />If you feel like you need to seek legal advise then go for it.<br /><br />I do not think the Australian Government have anything to do with SCTV.<br /><br />UBI will not enable your IRD. If you wish to watch FTA channel then purchase a ture FTA IRD as the TARBS IRD is a PAY TV IRD. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I was away for about four months but that has nothing to do with U.B.I.'s decision to destroy my receiver. Just because that topic was discussed here earlier does not give a right to U.B.I. to damage private property.<br /><br />My receiver as well as all my personal belongings are not to be tampered without my permission. Not only it's common sense but also that's against the law.<br /><br />Australian Government provides assistance to all ethnic communities, including Ethnic Community TV, (like CH 31 in capital cities as well as SCTV) <br /><br />U.B.I. is responsible for disabling my receiver, no matter if it's a "true" FTA IRD or not. As far as I know, my receiver always worked fine with FTA until U.B.I. unlawfully disabled it.<br /><br />PS: Liski, do not try to edit this topic again!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|