|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
#17650
Sun 04 Sep 2005 03:46:AM
|
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 140
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 140 |
I can understand where everyone is comming from here, I can see why he's mad and I can see why people agree with UBI has done.<br /><br />The MDS unit is for MDS, UBI use MDS now thus they can lock out anyone who is not on their subscriber database. I think that is fair on their behalf because those who pirate the service are screwing the providers and subscribers. This only keeps both safe from pirates.<br /><br />On the other side of the fence I can see why someone gets upset when their MDS STB3100/3110 stops working EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT! PIRATING ANY SERVICES and ONLY use FTA. However again pirates steal the service using these units and this is what is screwing the providers (UBI) so they needed to do this counter measure. Anyone who tries to take this legally will find that stopping piracy will always be supported in a court of law and this will most certainly be the stance UBI will take.<br /><br />Like I said I sulked for a while and I did not pirate anything, my unit was from the TARBS days and when it went off I actually had my unit off, oonly when I used it to try and get FTA did I see IRD Disabled message. Liski said that what I said was untrue but its the truth when I tell you I called UBI and they told me I have 1 week to either subscribe or the box would disabled again...
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|