Mahal,<br /><br />Thanks for your comprehensive post.<br /><br />I understand some of your points but it looks to me you are going to extremes. I have not seen any channel that represents Iranian culture completely and truly, each provides some programs that a person with Iranian background and speaking Farsi language can enjoy. I watch Tapesh (if I get time) because they are not going to extreme politics and make some happy time for us, providing sport programs, music, etc. I am not expecting them to teach me Iranian culture. In that sense this is a channel different from all other channels that I have seen. <br />I hate sitting and watching a TV program in which they are screaming, winging and annoying people. It is funny when they want to overthrow Iranian regime (who forced us to live aboard) by crying and winging while they are unable to understand political issues and are giving false and inaccurate analysis (mostly). <br /><br />I have watched IPTR. Their local program are not bad and NITV has some good programs but it seems you are exaggerating.<br /><br />I love some programs on NITV and hate some others that unfortunately are broadcasting at prime times. I was one of the people who was initially going to unsubscribe Tarbs (at the time) because they removed NITV but later on I felt so much more comfortable when I watched Tapesh TV (because they did entertain us by soccer, and other entertaining programs). I must say that I missed Sabet_Imani, Engheta’s programs.<br /><br />As far as IPTR says their main objective is to set up a 24hrs Iranian TV program in Australia which is a good idea and we need to support this goal. However if they aim to set up a pay TV business it is a different story because in that case I am a customer who seeks a better service that I pay for it. I think in that case we should let the business rule works by itself. <br /><br />About Jame Jam TV: I enjoy watching and playing soccer, so I like to watch Iranian soccer matches that are broadcasting on Jame Jam. Also traditional music, News from inside on Jame Jam. I can also watch news from AFN (which has some good political experts), CNN and BBC as well. This help me not to be misled politically or brainwashed (I like to live in the real world). This is one of the reason I like UBI package.<br /><br />The problem with IPTR is that I am sensing that they are going to use people political motivations, for their own business interests. I hope it would not be true and have no proof for this but the way they are speaking, tell me to be alert. I would also be alert not to trap in Tarbs manner.<br /><br />The information I provided about IRIB3 were on emails that IRIB sent to all people who contact IRIB3 by email (let me explain that I prefer to pay and subscribe to a pay TV company for Jame Jam rather than putting a 3m dish in my backyard.). I post my info here for those who are interested because they were interesting to me. My comments were just my guess and is not necessarily true. So I do not know if UBI has permission. I like Jame Jam to stay on Pay TV network simply because that’s the only way I can watch.<br /><br />I wish both UBI and IPTR success.<br /><br />BTW a simple question, are you working for IPTR?