Hi Dada,<br />What if the people who are owed money to do not trust UBI enough to subscribe?<br />Just for your information a petition was organised in one of the Iranian shop and the rest of the Iranian shops joined in and a total of greater than 400 of the Tarbs customers signed I was no 364 or there about I think.<br />That was forwarded to TARBS and they said they will only speak to a limited no of people at TARBS. That is why there were only 14 people were at the meeting according to you since I was not there myself.<br />As i do not work for IPTR nor do I have anything to do with marketing I suggest you contact IPTR and let them know.<br />However they have a weekly live show which is dedicated to the viewers and people can call in with their views.All the information supplied here are from their Wednesday show that I have watched so far. I actually missed a couple of the Wednesday show.<br /><br />Just for your information I thought I could use my TARBS box and not pay the $210 for the IPTR receiver, but when they tuned my dish they said the TARBS box is not suitable for their channels and asked me to keep it. I still have the OLD tarbs box in the house which I have paid dearly for to TARBS. I can only go bny their weekly programme as to what they are telling their audiences. Every wednesday they have all the news about IPTR in public display and people call in and ask questions. I have no doubt UBI listen to the conversation and since you have such a detailed information may be you should try to watch it so that you can check for your self that they always said that the AFN and Tapesh belong to UBI and they have nothing to do with it.<br />I hope one day UBI will have an open forum in their TV channel which people can call in and give them their opinion GOOD or BAD.