Hi F****as,<br />I did not think I wuld have to defend my words to this extent but I am delighted that it has attarcted your attention.<br />You should read my reply to Dada as it explain my thoughts on the matter.<br />To be perfectly honest , all I am after is the IRIB for my kids in order for them to learn Farsi. I am not a political animal and I am not in exile here as I regularly travel to Iran and I like the place but I choose to live in Australia.<br /><br />By the way I do not consider AFN or NITV as the ENEMY as every one is entitled to their opinion. By listening to people like you, AFN and NITV and IRIB I can make my own judgemnet on any specific matter.Your points are correct, true and valid but I like IPTR because it is not someone from the other side of the world as it is my voice and yours. We all have to learn to listen to ach other and learn. I do not normally listen to the political stuff since I have not got any idea whom they are taking about all I am intersted is decent and clean programmes about history, art and literature which NITV have some good stuff and IRIB has good programmes.<br />I agree with you when they winge all the time about everything and waste your time.<br />But it is worth having a look at them all. That is why now I watch AFN. For the few hours a day that they have programmes it is excellent. <br /><br />When Tarbs closed like many other people I got myself a C Band dish and now enjoy the IRIB3 but the problem I have is the interfernce which is getting steadily worst in large cities and I think in 4 years tim it would be impossible to watch IRIB on a large dish.<br />That is why I think IRIB3 should be free to airthrough a reputable company that would be here today and tomorrow.<br /><br />I am not against UBI but I have bad experience with TARBS and would not let them any where near my house. I certainly have enjoyed reading your comments and leant from it. So thank you for your time