Hi F****as,<br />First of all please do not take what stated as personally.<br />I am not accusing of anyone here.<br />This is a forum in which everyone is entitled to voice their opinion for the benefit of all at large and no doubt people lie from time to time but all that I have sid was that this is what information I have in hand. You may be a UBI fan and I am not. It does not mean that I have less respect for your opnion because of it. I did not say that you are lying or found any aspect of your statement as being untrue.<br /><br />As far as Tapesh goes you need to Ask Mr Dastyari guy whom I have listened to in his Monday programme regarding Tapesh and yes I have seen it with my own eyes the documnet that he is refering to as it is pasted on every Persian shops in Sydney. If you live in Sydney then you can go there and see it. Is it True or not I do not know and quite frankly it is not being jusged here by me. We can all make up our own mind on that.<br /><br />IRIB belong to the govenment of IR of Iran and as such we know excatly who pays for the programme and what they are trying to acheive, which again I respect that too.<br /><br />As far as the flag goes I hate to say this that your statement is not correct as a flag prior to Islamic revloution was Iranian flag for well over three hundred years (dates back to Safavi era) and after the Shah Abbas Safavi they have added the sword to it rather than just being the Lion and the sun. <br />All groups, Repulican, Monarchist, parlimantray monarchist, MKO and lots of other opposition group use that as their flag, which is again fine by me.<br />For your information I absolutely detest the MKO group for hat they stand for as a collaborators. At least now you know I am not an MKO fan at all.<br /><br />Please F****as lets not get into the fingure pointing here as we are able to enlighten each other and as mentioned previously in this forum I was very happy to learn from your comments and congardulated you. If you are able to teach me a thing or two I should be grateful but please do not accuse me of anything here as I am trying to learn and not preach since I am not that wise myself.<br />So Do me a huge favour and go to www.gooya.com and then any of the link on the flag and you will see that in all of the sources, left right and the middle they all agree about the flag. I hope we can still learn from each other without the accusation on either sides.<br /><br />One final point on this matter from me, I am IPTR subscriber and will never subscribe to UBI for various reasons and as such even if IPTR were to go down, I would not subscribe to UBI to watch them