Hi Mahal,<br /><br />Thank you for your explanations. I clearly see our differences these issues. There is no problem if you like to be IPTR fan. I respect all Pay TV companies but I am only the boss of my money.I like to speak up when I see political motivations are misused for business proposes. <br /><br />I was just to show you only one of the paradoxes that IPTR has about Tapesh and IRIB3. No matter how much advertisement is done by Pro former regime people who do not understand democracy. It is obvious that Mr Dastyari is misleading people on this issue and just repeat NITV views. Only because they are jules on Tapesh TV.<br /><br />I should say that you are presenting general knowledge about the flag. There is no doubt that the official flag of the country (under current regime) is not the one that IPTR shows. That is my point. This flag is been used by those who want to overthrow the current regime (Enemy to Iranian government)and IPTR is only trying to make business and money out of it.