</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Confused:<br /><strong> That is outragous for one channel, you know the more the days pass the more tarbs looked like a fair to good pay tv company, I was only told yesterday by my <br />nephew he said you get these channels for free by using a Satellite box called dream something I don't understand what he ment but he said something about one pays and the rest get it for nothing but how can they do it when everyone is miles apart.<br />Has anyone heard of the above or is this just bull or is it true can something be done like this and if so can it be done with tv plus. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes confused what your are saying is 100% correct.<br />Cardsharing is rife for every pay tv company in Australia except for UBI as you cannot Cardshare the UBI mentor system.<br />Most young people are computer smart these days and understand FULLY networking and will have no trouble doing it, its the GREED of pay tv companies that feeds piracy and this is the reason why some go to the lengths of doing it.<br />This is not a piracy forum but there are others, just go to GOOGLES and type Dreambox and spend hours reading, YOU WILL GET A SHOCK!!