OK here is an update.. Just received an email from Puma media director.. Apart from promising to get the feed in the country within the next 10 - 15 days he has also given me some more info..<br />First few weeks will be FTA. Settings as Follows: B3 Sat Transponder13 Freq 12564 Symb 30000 2/3 Horizontal. This means you can use your old TARBS box.. Ok that should be the easy step.. Now most of us know how to realign Ae's However they are willing to provide a service for $66-$110 for realingment(a bit expensive). Once the Scrambled service starts in June(IRDETO 2, I assume) a new decoder will have to be purchased. The price you ask. $320 with smart card supplied.. If you dont have the old tarbs package they will also give you a 85cm dish and cable and intall it for ya for $450 plus gst... The monthly rate will be $45. Currently the line up is TVP and Polish radio Jedynka. They are looking at organizing another TV Channel later on in the year as yet unclear which one.. I'm assuming TVP3 thats what USA has.. Hopefully this helps.. The Websites will come on line probably next week however, always a however... They have only received confirmation that they have the contact.. The contact has as yet not been signed by the Directors in Poland.. The 10-15 may drag on.......