Some more nfo from the Polish Kurier website.. looks like Its all a go. The two websites are almost ready and when you go to them you get a web test page.. Updates on the prices show that the decoder from Puma media will be $205.. It doesnt say if that price includes the smart card.. It does state that the old TARBS boxes (MDS)will not function with the new system even when its free to air.. Hard to beleive since I have a 3110 and I can get FTA no problems.. Maybe its only 3100 that have the trouble. Either way unless you have a smart card cabale receiver be ready to pay.. Once they scramble.. They are recommending 85cm dish but I use 65 and have no troubles getting globecast channels.. Now something intersting that is being stated is that they recommend you use their decoder however if you have your own they will not supply you with any technical help if anything goes wrong.. This eppears to mean that you can use any COT STB as long as its smart card capable.. Does that mean that you may only have to get a smart card from them???? Either way having told many of my Polish friends about it it looks like not many are interested if its only 1 channel... Looks like TVP may only be back temporarly unless the Package can get something better thrown in...