</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Edward:<br /><strong> Man this package is a joke.....over 7 months of waiting for this..... They should have combined polish channels with russian - i watched both, and many of my polish and russian friends also watched both. Many polish people do speak russian, and they had more than 1 channel for the 62 bucks. I don't think they will get the 1000 customers this time - i was one of them but prob will not b joining with this rip off. I prefer joining MyTV - 6 channels for the same price... </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mate, I'm trying to make them understand these languages are not close at all so they don't think they can make us happy giving us 1 polish channel (with those few russian)for the same price as eg. arabs pay for their 20+ arabic ones. You here are trying to look smart. You and maybe many of your friends speak russian but most of polish people don't. I don't, all my friends who had TARBS don't. They were paying $62.95 for one channel only. They never watched any other channels because they did not understand.<br /><br />Phil, what you are stating is very incorrect.<br />Just look here http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Poland.html.<br />These are all fta's available over Europe.<br />Some of them are rather not worth to be brought over here but there is a few quite good ones.<br />There is also a whole heap of scrambled channels owned by pay tv's.