|
|
|
0 members (),
2,316
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 4.9 - 124 km SE of Pondaguitan, Philippines
• M 4.9 - 124 km SE of Pondaguitan, Philippines
• M 4.2 - 7 km SE of Denali National Park, Alaska
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
• M 2.4 - 70 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 424 |
I just thought of another occurence that happened a few years ago.
This is a short one, but one that makes me laugh to myself.
I went to bed one evening around 10pm and fell quickly asleep.
The next thing I remember, is being woken abruptly and feeling the headboard of the bed shaking violently.
In my sleepy state I tried to be logical about it - I decided it could not possibly be an earthquake - I did not live in a zone. So therefore - it must be a ghostly presence trying to make itself known!! So I just lay back down and went to sleep!
The next day at work, I discovered the talk and news was all about the the Earth tremor that had shook the area I lived in!
Just goes to show you may not always get it right!!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,707
Posts879,502
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|