|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
#35311
Wed 12 Sep 2007 10:10:PM
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Over the last year I have noticed some specific faces in the trees surrounding my house that remain the same each time I look. I have shared a few of these before here . Off in the distance is a tree that has also yielded a permanent face to me. It is made up of subtler shades and I guess for that reason I never considered taking a photo of it. I usually see this face when I am on the telephone, staring off into the distance while I talk (since I can't multi-task  ). This particular face is quite cute to me, yet at the same time seems powerful. And I always feel like it is looking right back at me. The other day I was outside taking photos of my husband, and as I was looking back over the photos, I realized that I may have captured the far tree in one of my shots. I wondered...would the face show up? And as if magic, the next photo I flicked to had the far off tree in it and there was the face! It was the same shape I always see, but the most amazing thing was the eyes. I always see the eyes as green half-spheres poking out. But in the photo, the eyes have whites! It might not be impressive to anyone else, but I was really tickled when I realized I had captured an image of this far-off friend. And that he is translatable to a photo.
The others are all as-is, but I enhanced this last one to make him a bit clearer.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|