|
|
|
0 members (),
2,087
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 3.3 - 82 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.8 - 68 km WSW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 0.5 - 7 km WNW of Cobb, CA
• M 3.2 - 82 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 47 km WNW of Happy Valley, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I just have to add this piece that I came across today, accidentally (synchronistically is more like it  ), while searching for something else altogether. Aspects of the Christ, 1912, by Theosophist Annie Besant (1847 - 1933), I quote in parts: But speaking to the Hindu I use the Hindu name, to the Buddhist, the Buddhist name; for I would not by a name blind the eyes, and as it were lock with a name the door of the heart which should open to the coming of the Lord. The names matter not; He answers to them all. And there is only One who bears all these names, the Supreme Teacher of the world. He is One. And it is to Him we look, no matter by what name we call Him. Our prayers reach Him, no matter how we address the outside envelope of the prayer. That is the Ideal that I would pray you to keep.
But you will lose it, if you quarrel about it. You cannot see it, if you dispute over it. It is too sacred for dispute; it is the vision of the intuition, not the result of reasoning. And reason must be silent when intuition speaks, for intuition sees where reason only argues.
Let us study all views about the Christ. Something will be learned from all of them, for He is too mighty for one man's mouth to express Him, for one pen to write the fullness of His manifold perfection.
"On whatsoever road a man approaches Me, on that road do I welcome him, for all roads are Mine." I am frequently running into Theosophical things as I search for spirit, independent though I am and of no denomination. I find truth and wonder in all faiths. And as I have opened my mind to spirit, I recognized the ideal of Christ and embraced it as something to strive for.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics851,794
Posts886,589
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|