|
|
|
0 members (),
1,902
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Seismic-like event, possible earthquake, reported minutes ago near San Jose, San José, Costa Rica
• Moderate mag. 4.0 earthquake - 9 km Al Suroeste De Puerto Quepos, Costa Ric...
• Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 1.2 - 13 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 4.7 - 100 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 5.6 - southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520 |
oh! let me count the ways...............
Since DOCS invaded. I went from a solid 68 odd kilos of pure muscles to around 50 odd k's of pure bone. I have made my home into a man made prison and I hardly sleep,and bury myself on the net, I have lost most if not all motivation to function as I once did, while in a family of love. I have this stinking attitude that was handed to me by DOCS, of hate,of bitterness, and my sarcasm can cut you as a hot knife slicing thru butter.
The pains I get now, are the pulsing burning thumping i get around my temple area across my forehead. also the pains that flashes across my chest, where i am thinking that I am having a heart attack. I am scared to be alone, I fear that something will happen and NO one will ever know. So, in a nut shell, DOCS really frk'd up my life,. Now, if i or you were to do the same to another human. other then any DOCS worker, we would be in a court room so fast, the super glue will never have time to dry. Waiting for a response from these tossers is like watch grass grow.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics847,000
Posts881,795
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|