|
|
|
0 members (),
3,202
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Friday, 2 October 2026
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 1.2 - 7 km N of Beaumont, CA
• M 1.2 - 12 km WNW of Calipatria, CA
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515 |
Well, I have opinions about this kind of thing.
In reality, if you have seen your partner asleep, you have seen them dead too... Because that's exactly what they look like (unless of course there is facial injury).
I'm not afraid of talking about my husband because it wasn't me who died, it was him... I am still alive and I still have a life to live.
Also, talking about it in all it's gory detail (assuming there is gory detail) is a magnificent form of therapy.
A bit ewww for the listener, but relief and release for the talker.
I am at peace with my husband's passing. I've had closure.
Sure, I have random moments (but only moments) where I think about his abject stupidity that caused him to be torn from me... But they are just thoughts.
The truth is, I can't change what has happened - I can only move on.
Also, he existed. Just because he is deceased is no reason to forget that he LIVED.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics853,347
Posts888,142
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|