|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I love those trees and faces, Flux.  I am particularly drawn to the upper right corner face. He inspires me to post one of my favourite tree entities. (Hard to say favourite when I love all of them so much). Oh, and this is also the tree which provided my first fairy photos.
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/tree/euca4975.jpg)
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/tree/euca4975_2.jpg) Close up
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/tree/euca4975_3.jpg) I tinted his eyes yellow (hope you can see him)
This was a desktop background for me for a long time. I loved looking at his beautiful, soulful face each day. Tree faces can look very soulful and solumn. The day my mom died and I was full of sorrow, I walked outside and gazed at a stand of far-off trees (where I see wolf faces daily) and at the base of the stand was an enormous (many feet wide) soulful face looking similar to this guy. I cannot express in words my love for trees. ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/treehug.gif)
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|