Whew, what hot topic! [Linked Image] I liked your position and totally agree with your comments about "Ghost Hunters" though I have seen only one episode of it. That was all it took for me to lose my interest because...You will find what you are looking for! And they are looking for reasons to disprove spirit.

A positive person amidst a group of negative people will more likely be drained than uplift the crowd. I think back on the documentary "The Girl with X-Ray Eyes", where a young lady from Russia, Natasha Demkina, was able to see into people's bodies to diagnose what was wrong or needed treatment. She was amazing, confident, accurate and beloved by the local people and the many she had helped. She felt so sure that she wanted to prove to others that this was a skill that existed so she travelled to the US to let the skeptics at CSICOPS test her. I felt utter dread at this decision which was born out by their stringent tests and palpable anti-belief. She didn't stand a chance to be 100% effective in this quagmire of negativity. And so whilst effective, she did not satisfy their criteria. bat

It is so ironic the tact of seeking spirit by looking to disprove it. happyeyes Consciously experiencing spirit is a new frontier. It cannot be accurately measured or quantified in the old ways so you can't use the old ways to discount it. It requires releasing the old and allowing new experience to shape the boundaries. For example, when new ideas enter into the scientific stream of consciousness, there is often a huge buck against it by the majority because it is difficult to accept change let alone to accept becoming the novice now instead of the expert. When it was first suggested that illness was caused by microscopic entities this was far from embraced by the scientific community of the time. There are hundreds of examples in which new ideas were flatly rejected and fought against strongly by the establishment until enough open minds were able to accept it and bring it through to establish as a new fact/belief.

Belief creates reality. There is a phenomenon in athletics where when, for example, someone breaks a record running a mile in a new shorter time-frame, and it is quickly followed by others reaching this same mark. Suddenly it is believed that it can be done, and so it is. This happens with orb photography (happened to me and to many others who wrote me). Once you capture an orb, you capture many of them. Your mind opens up to the possibility and this is reflected in your reality.

So, by believing, we can then experience more of what we believe in. By capturing one orb, I found myself capturing more, followed by other entities, then eventually seeing them, hearing from them, etc. Once you open the door with belief and a willingness to accept, then things will begin to walk through and present themselves (much like fairy doors wink ).

When I first found orbs I was so excited and grateful so I posted my findings here. I enjoyed the interaction with forum members and the chance to express my new findings. Over time I realized that some people were not quite ready to believe. The only way for them to experience spirit would be for them to suspend or release their skepticism which was something only they could do when they felt ready. So, I said as much as I could and wanted to at the time and left it at that. Anything else was just rehashing and unproductive for me.

I decided to continue to share some of my findings, but in a way that people who were interested could come and have a look. I didn't want to debate whether it was true or not. I had done that, which was a step in strengthening my belief, but now I just wanted to indulge in my belief with others of a like mind. And discover even more and more of what IS!