Hi Gals,
Thanx for both of your comments.AND BOY ARE YOU BOTH RIGHT!!!When I first stumbled onto that website,I was under the impression that it was a site that did support the paranormal-but took a more skeptical approach,as their website states it is a fansite for ghost hunters fans.After being a member for two weeks,I have discovered that they put up a false front to snag people so they have some one to argue with!!!I read some of the blogs and corresponding comments before I became a member,and it seemed to be a fair site for fans & skeptics.But as soon as I posted my artical,all any one seemed to want to do was argue.I don't mind a little friendly debate,but I started to feel like a defence attorney!!!!Seeing as how I don't get a lawyers salary,I won't do a lawyers job,ya know. When I first asked you to join me it hadn't yet gotten ugly.But since I last spoke to you it has gotten a litte persnikity!! To be honest I'm a little confused,because the site has posts all over it by people who actually do belive,so I thought it was ok to post my opinion there.The sites moderater actually started to comment on my post,& I feel he only did it to intimidate me,as he seemed especially interested in my post-yet did nothing but challenge me.It became more work than pleasure!!!! I got a bit of a snotty reply from the moderater last night after I had aksed you to meet me,in it he accused me of getting snippy.I thought I was pretty polite to any one who commented on my post.I since have chosen not to return to that site.It causes more anxiety than pleasure.It's now is clear that it's not orbs that they had a problem with,IT'S THE PARANORMAL!I am soooo sorry that I even asked you to check it out,I wouldn't have even asked had I known what a little trap that site is.I just completely misunderstood what that site was about.They should change thier welcome page,as it is very misleading.I was giong to send ya an email telling you not to even bother,but I found your message before I had the chance.I'm so sorry,but glad that you tried to support me.I do really appreciate it,& promise never to lead you in the wrong direction again! Thanx for your support & pls accept my apologies.