Aww, bless you. I can relate to this, as can others I know who have been through the same process. It does seem ironic that many paranormal forums are populated by a majority of sceptics, but tis true.

No apologies needed for asking for my support. I enjoyed reading your posts. I found them well thought out, well presented and very valid. I also sympathised and remember myself asking for an orb expert to jump in on my orb thread a few years ago for support -- and he did. [Linked Image] Of course he ended up having a few heated back-and-forths with some of the sceptics. In the end he left the thread and went back to what he was good at which was filming orbs and making them materialize.

I felt the pull for a while to go back in for more debate, especially after I had gathered more evidence and had many more experiences. And I think it can be an energizing exercise (though at times a real depleting one). And never say never, but I feel kind of content even if I have only a few people to share my thoughts with, because those few people respect my ideas and have similar enough thoughts and beliefs that we build each other up.

Still, I have found that no two people seem to think exactly alike. In the end we are each really on our own with our own view. It's exciting and rare when you can meet someone with whom you can share a majority of your views and they can open their mind enough to understand and accept them even if they don't have those views.

I know you have exceptional clairvoyance from what you've shared with me thus far. I hope you will continue to share your discoveries and find places where others will appreciate your keen eye! eyeball I do understand that you were looking to share your findings with other Ghost Hunter fans, which is utterly valid. But you are always welcome to share here! highfive