|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,455
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Fabulous! Also there is a face in the fourth picture down. I think I see what looks to be a womans face in the black frame on your red wall. It is on the left hand side if i'm looking at it. The right eye is what caught my attention. I didn't copy & zoom it, so I could be wrong.
also I see in picture two, faces riding up the wall in the corner, more on the left part of the wall just below the reflection on the wall.
Awesome shots Alisa,I always enjoy your work so much. Oh which reminds me, there are also many many faces in the windows of your home in the picture that you sent to me.The 'rainbow house' you should take a quick look, I saw ALOT!
I wonder why this little friend of yours wanted your attentioin so badly all of a sudden? Have you ever been prompted so obviously before? Did you notice any strange smells?
Awesome, something definately wanted you to know that you weren't alone - I would say that they're starting to feel comfortable enough to invite YOU now, instead of the other way around. And to physically tumble your bag like that, unbelievable! What a jawdropping experience. I would love to hear the emptions that you were feeling as the discovery took place if you wouldn't mind.
Thank you so much for sharing!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|