|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,455
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks so much for that feedback. It's really heaven to receive feedback from someone so intelligent and understanding. It's very validating. And you ask all the right questions. Like my own personal Oprah. I also see faces riding up the wall below the reflection. That corner of the room inside the house and outside (which just so happens to coincide with the rainbow photo window you also mention) is utterly full of spirit all the time. The emotions -- I was a little bit scared initially. I was grateful it was early morning and not night time. But overall, I totally trust my home and anything in it. So that bit of fear gave way to curiosity and then swiftly to pure openness. I just wanted to do what it wanted me to do. And I felt it must want me to take photos. The orbs were a huge validation of something there because they only show up when there is a spiritual connection going on. Who is it? Well, there is a conglomeration of entities that have been working with me for about a year now (in my conscious awareness, probably working with me always). They are separate, but connected. One of them is the vampire, and that is who I feel it was. ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/bat.gif)
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|