|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,455
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
I know exactly why I love that song, I just thought I'd promote more conversation leaving it that way above...
...my belief is that John Lennon knew that just by merely mentioning the word imagine, that he was prompting the entire world to concieve a new consciousness. I think he understood the misconcpetion of that word, & in such a clever way, figured out how to use it to help people create that peace consciousness, all the while letting them think they were just "imagining" a new world of peace.
I think that John Lennon was so far beyond his time. I think that he was a teacher as well, to the many that flocked towards war even. I believe that just the existance of that song, helped change the thinking patterns of most from "kill 'em dead", to "give peace a chance". And I don't have a hard time believing that Lennon was just asking us to 'remember' what we have already created, & to live it & create it here in this demension. He was simply saying "hey you remember ,we've already done this peace thing & it worked...so let's consintrate on doing it here too!".
I think Lennon was one of the world's most valued teachers, who carried one of the most important lessons we would ever be given..."Remember what we are capable of, then live it!"
What a beautiful soul, & what a sad day for us ,the day he returned home.
Much love and much respect to you Jonny boy, we we heard you, most of us understand, and most of us now know that we are capable of remembering & creating a world of peace....All I can say is we're workin on it! Thank you for being my GURU of peace!!! Bless u.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|