|
|
|
0 members (),
1,404
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Sunday, 4 October 2026
• M 1.8 - 64 km WNW of Tyonek, Alaska
• M 2.9 - 10 km WSW of South Lake Tahoe, CA
• M 0.7 - 75 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 2.0 - 26 km WNW of Tatitlek, Alaska
• M 1.8 - 17 km WSW of Johannesburg, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Looking at them again, I can't describe the love I feel for each being in those pics. Really there is something special & truthful about them . LOVE THEM! Thanx again -
Oh, and just noticing the info about the fire on the second, explains alot in my head, as the first time I looked at them I imidiately saw flames of orange & red all around them. But just for a split second in my head, then gone & back to the beauty. I wonder why I saw that glimpse? Glad I took the second look! Still so beautiful & natural & truthful. I also don't know why this is happening, but I keep hearing "truthful" in my head over & over again, when I look. I wonder why that thought is so persistant?!
Last edited by jimjam6702; Fri 13 Mar 2009 08:48:AM.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics855,945
Posts890,740
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|