Ha ha Alisa, I'm not surprised at all! No I CANNOT draw. Well I can if I concentrate really hard at it, erase alot, curse alot, & have hours to spend doing so. But am I a natural? NO. I wish I was, my brother has always been the natural talent in that area. My natural talent is singing. But I think I'll take your advice, and start a drawing/writting journal of the synchs & flashes & pics I sometimes see in my head, as I believe your right. Just me focusing my energy towards better transferring my experiences onto paper, I will create a clearer vision or visions of what I experience, hence becoming clearer in my interps! Thanx.

I know exactly what you mean about the feelings you pick up from trees. I hate to say this yet again, but I thought about sharing my experience w/this, & then decided that it might come off a bit "tree hugger-ish". Then not only do YOU bring it up, but you actually tried to HUG the tree! Which BTW I thought was precious & loved reading! So after you giving me the nudge I will share.

So one day I'm talking to ma, & I share w/her that sometimes I feel like I can feel the pain or happiness of trees. I thought she thought I was a freak by the look on her face, but the look was because she did too, & never expressed it to anyone before. As we sat and talked about this, I told her that when I first realized this, was when I was sitting alone in a remote part of the woods, under a tree & I could swear that I was feeling the trees emotions. This actually took place at the campground I grew up going to w/ma. As she told me of her experiences, ironically she revealed that her first experience was at the same campground at what she has always called her 'meditation tree'. We both felt so good that we had these revelations of trees at the same place - our family campground! BTW, this campground is also the same place we did all of our beaching thruoghout the whole summer. And we've been going since 1984, so now it has been 3 generations of our family who have been going there, as I've been taking my kids since they practically took their first breaths. Ahh the growing up that beach/campground has seen us do over the years. The first turtles we ever caught, the first fish, the first campfires, tree frogs, racoons, the awesome food, the family games, the fireworks, the beach parties, the 'chicken' wars, the boo boos, the squito bites, the all night sing alongs that would attract everyone else from their own campsites to ours (J.J. & Karl both play the guitar, & Jen & I sing, Oh & J.J. can blow too. However, Karl can somewhat sing but we reccomend that he just hums!). Once we start the jam session around the fire, it seems we end up attracting everyone & their brother, not to mention all the rugrats that go along with them! But we always figure the more the merrier, as long as they bring their own lawnchairs. By the second night in, we have people showing up before we even have dinner cleaned up, it's great. The freinds we've made over the years, just from starting our own little sing a longs. We even had D & R show up a couple of times to ask us to hold it down a bit, only to have them get out of their vehicles to ask "hey do you guys know the one by....?" & take a seat to join the fun! They've even left, went & punched out for the night, & returned w/beer & their own chair, to sit and hang out w/the crowd(hey,it doesn't hurt to get in good w/the D & R, freinds in high places!).

I realize you might think I got a bit off track just then, talking about all the camping & beaching fun that we've had there over the years. But I told you all that so you would better understand & appreciate what I'm about to tell you next. So we both have this tree communication experience at the same place at different times over the years, and do you know where my mom has always asked me to release her ashes after death?....The meditation tree. For years I couldn't understand why she would want us to spread her 'death' at a place we loved so much. Then I realized that THAT was the exact reason she wanted us to do it there! She made me promise that I would honer her wishes,and so I did. We will be spreading her ashes at her Meditation tree this August 4th on her birthday.

I now find it so befitting that that park & those trees get to share in her death & rebirth, as much as they shared & witnessed in her life. All of the emotions she experienced w/her children, grandchildren, family & freinds at that place, were also shared & witnessed by those trees. The same trees that ended up being 'our' first experience w/feeling their emotions, & the same tree that mom held so close to her heart during her meditations,as I'm sure it(the tree) had very special emotions about being a part of someones spirituality.

So to me not only do I think it's possible to feel the emotions & energy of trees, but I think that they can feel ours too. And I think they love being a part of our childhoods,and our children's childhoods, & being a literal part of our life experiences, & look forward to seeing us every year to come and meeting each new generation that we bring to their land. I think they thrive on those bonds w/people, & I know we thrive from our bonds w/them. And soon I will go w/the twins & release her to them, & let their loving branches hold her, & take her in their arms as if to say "Ahh there you are again, good to have you back", & she will always be a part of those trees and they, a part of her.

I was so touched by your relation of trees being a more pure form of God, how true that is & how intuitive of you to know that. I've never heard of such a beautiful connection of such an obvious notion...and such a percise connection at that. Thank you for that.

Also something that synchs w/ all of this tree stuff, is that on our first trip to VA to let her go, my sister brought back a tree picture that hung in my moms apartment. It was a pic of a beautiful broad tree & when you walk passed it, you see the seasons change on the tree cange before your very eyes. The second thing was when I went back to VA afew weeks later to collect some of her things. With me, I brougt back A live tree that mom was growing in a pot, & a fake tree that was bare of laeves (it was basically an art peice depicting a trees beauty, even being stripped of it's leaves). My sister kept the picture, I gave J.J. the bare tree (which he loved & displays proudly in his living room), & of course I kept the live one. We were all so happy to have a part of mom & her trees.

I know right now, that they all hold the love energy that she held for each & every one of them. Even the dead tree which is just driftwood, holds such a high energy, that I can feel it just by looking at it. Mom & her trees, thanks for prompting me to share that, I think I'll go water my plants now!wink