|
|
|
2 members (Alisa, Webmaster),
2,090
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 4.9 - 2 km SW of Sakai, Japan
• M 1.9 - 7 km N of Hope, Alaska
• M 2.0 - 46 km W of Ninilchik, Alaska
• M 0.8 - 152 km W of Adak, Alaska
• M 1.7 - 11 km WSW of Lake Pillsbury, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Just a quick note before I check out her gallery. No I don't have flashes like that often, Or actually I might, But I don't feel I pick up on them & recognize them like I should. I always feel a fimiliar feeling first, then get a flash that more times than not, seems to be unrelated. As did the flash of orange & red flames in this instance. Only upon taking a second look at those pics & seeing your info on the fire, did I realize that my flash was relevent.
I used to see the same stuff she finds in the grain of wooden doors, every time I looked at them. As a matter of fact, I used to see a face in the grain of our wood panneling in the bathroom of my childhood home everytime I used the bathroom. Sorry to leave you w/that image, but it was on the wall directly in front of the toilet. Talk about doing your bussiness in there expediently & gettin the heck out! I ended up hating ANY house that had panneling, as I always felt I was being watched through it. Funny huh?
OK,off to check out the gallery now, thank you for supplying the link.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics845,684
Posts880,479
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|