I really can't tell you how much I end up learning about myself when I type responses back to you, almost like you're the catalyst for my self revelations. Thank you pardna!

Ditto Matey! Ditto!

And I feel utterly nuts that I am about to say, once again, that there is psychic mind-connection in this post of yours, because yesterday I was going to write about wood and how it may be stronger scrying portals (for lack of a better term) than other objects. But I figured I'd say it at some later date if the need arose! Ha ha. And then you said it! highfive

I am fascinated that you saw something like the screamer. It is as if I knew this or at the very least I am not surprised. Can you draw? If so, it would be cool to see your drawing of it, or even to know you drew it. Maybe if you got a visual journal (just a wire-bound notebook with drawing paper in it), you could draw it in there for your own reference and for the therapeutic feeling. I do this type of thing often. It doesn't matter if the drawing is perfect, just attempting it will lead to a better and better drawing each time and more and more understanding.

You could also use this journal for jotting down synchs and visions. What I found was...the more I wrote it down and took note of it (focus) the more it started happening. The other cool thing is that what you write down now may actually end up being applicable to something that happens next year. But by next year you'll have likely forgotten the link.

Back to wood...

I liked what you wrote about wood and plants. I feel this is true. Also, trees are the most amazing things to me. I always liked trees, but I wasn't nuts about them. Then when I started seeking spirit, it was trees that reached out to me, that enabled visions and began to show their own faces to me. Often the faces were strong and fierce, but sometimes cute or kindly looking.

Anyway, I started to realize over time that trees are a rather pure form of God. They cannot get up and leave, or do anything to anyone, or even defend themselves. God's will flows through them basically unabated.

I'll tell a couple of stories...

One day I was very sad. I went outside and I thought about how much I love trees and how thankful I am for them. I decided I wanted to hug one of my skinny palm trees as if to feel comforted, but as I approached it I had the distinct feeling not to do it. This may seem strange, but I knew that the tree did not want to nurture my sorrow. It did not want me to hug it. It wanted me to be strong (if it wanted anything at all) and to look at the bright side and pull myself back up.

One day during our recent scorching summer heat, I noticed my giant leafy maple-like trees were wilting. I felt a bit of alarm that they might die and that I should water them. I grabbed a hose and started to water them. Just as I brought the hose over, I had a distinct feeling that they did not want me to water them. This created conflict in me because I felt that I should water them since I had access to water and they looked ridiculously thirsty. But even as I put the hose to them I kept feeling that they did not approve. Soon a gust of wind came up and a nearby branch swiped through my hair its leaves slapping against my face. This happened about three times where it felt just as if the tree was gently but firmly giving me the hint to back off.

I thought about it and reconnected with my theory that the trees are a pure form of God's will. And that as such, they want to live according to the circumstances given. If there is not enough water, they want to be tested to their limits to survive and build up a natural immunity. If God wants them to live then they will. That sort of thing. These are just my evolving thoughts about trees.