|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,455
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Oh crap Alisa, I've been meaning to tell you for the past week now that Karl spotted your vampire in our backyard photo. I can't believe I forgot for this long! I'll send it to you through email, & let you figure out if it's worth the trouble trying to post it or not. But at the very least you should see it!
And I've also been meaning to tell you that Nancy, my friend that I told you I showed your gallery to, she noticed the hooked nose on your vampire! Then I later read your question on your post about the nose. I didn't even notice it, & this was her first time being made aware of photos like that existing, so I was surprised she picked that exact same feature out on his face, that you later ended up mentioning.
Just figured I'd tell ya those two things while it actually flitted through my head again.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|