|
|
|
0 members (),
1,417
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Significant magnitude 5.2 earthquake 95 km southwest of Kasivobara, Russia
• M 1.7 - 9 km N of Hollister, CA
• M 1.2 - 9 km N of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• Strong mag. 5.2 earthquake - Russia: Near Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy on Sund...
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Good point! Is it caused from something alien? I often get that idea in my mind and I think of Stephen King's Tommyknockers. Did anyone read this book or see the movie? I thought it was thrilling. I have dreamed of earth boring machines (like those in Journey to the Centre of the Earth). I don't know if it was symbolic or literal or both, but it felt like I was meant to know these machine exist. Speaking of which, ever noticed how life imitates art and visa versa? How movies get reality of the future so right so often. It makes me wonder, is future reality a product of today's science fiction and thinking, or is the future being precognitively divined by today's (and yesterday's) brilliant science fiction authors? Oh, and Dawn, I remain enchanted by the experiences you once shared of hearing the sounds of gorge(s).  It's worth a repeated telling, I think. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,340
Posts904,136
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|