|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Wow Alisa, I can't believe our synchs! I just posted the moving circles picture above on Facebook on Sunday at 8:44 PM! That would have made it 11:44Am your time on Monday morning. I actually came back to Aus-City a few hours later contimplating making the circle pic my avatar. Then today, just before I read your last comment on this thread, I moved the picture from a folder, to "my pictures" so it would be easier to open as my new avatar on Aus-City which is exactly what I popped on here today to do! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1523881397&ref=mfThat's the link that shows the day & time that I posted that picture on Facebook, it's a link to my FB profile page! It clearly shows that I posted it just hours before you did! I find these little things between us to be so funny Alisa. Can't wait to see what the next one will be! Here we go again with the screen jumping thing. Just had a problem w/this yesterday. I better go , can't see what I'm typing anymore.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|