|
|
|
0 members (),
1,946
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 2.3 - 13 km W of Lake Nacimiento, CA
• M 1.3 - 9 km W of Tecate, B.C., MX
• M 1.3 - 6 km NNW of The Geysers, CA
• M 2.1 - 5 km WSW of Volcano, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 25 km SW of Garden City, Texas
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
Wow! What a smile you brought to my heart! You called me an angel. Aw, shucks, I'm flattered and so undeserving of that title! You have such a delightful angelic heart. I think you're the angel! I'm so thankful that you liked this story. I think it's wonderful how even tho the image came and went so suddenly, it's still touching many people across the world because of the different folks who took pictures of it... Wow! I didn't notice the painting in the background. It seems to glow in concert to Jesus' image. Thank you for pointing it out. It's beautiful and holds much comfort, love and inspiration. Like icing on a cake.  Like you, I  Jesus too!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics852,259
Posts887,054
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|