Hi,

I have seen reports done by psychiatrists and psychologists who docs employed to undertake the task of assessing the child's parent which condemed the parent yet when the parent got an independent report done by other professionals of the same standing the report was in total conflict of what the docs chosen professional wrote? Hmmm? Strange that.

I personally went and saw this docs' chosen psychologist who then proceded to write absolute terrible stuff about me 'mother has obvious psychological problems...'(and with a glowing report of the father) but when I went to see a completely independent psychologist he did psychological testing on me and found I was 'normal' and also said quite plainly that if the father wanted more access and the child was born and lived in Queensland; than like any normal father he would move up here and get work etc. This comment was what I always thought but after this professional was gunning me down I thought i better be open minded and get an independent assessment and if something was pointed out then I better work on it.

Use reasonable doubt - but what if I am telling you the truth?

Last edited by thisisgood; Mon 03 Nov 2008 12:37:AM.