|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 208
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 208 |
Yes I know what you mean about defining them in physical terms. I draw some similarity to some people that want to get into photographs and don�t resist at all when asked. A bit like the relative in families that�s always ready with that special smile if you know what I mean. Others don�t want their photo taken at all and always shy away from the camera. It�s the same with Orbs some jump into the shot and others won�t. Just let them do their thing and see what happens I suppose. I think they know we know of them though. Agree...?
I know you know I know
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|