|
|
|
0 members (),
2,028
guests, and
21
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 52 km WSW of Cantwell, Alaska
• M 0.1 - 39 km ENE of McKinney Acres, Texas
• M 1.3 - 16 km NE of Little Lake, CA
• M 1.5 - 9 km E of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 3.2 - 5 km ESE of Wofford Heights, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
You're such a treat! BTW, the "crystal Light" comment was meant as a joke. Here in the states, "Crystal Light" is a very big diet drink - been around 20-25 yrs & became popular as one of the first drinks to use nutra-sweet(the reason I referred to sweet 'n' low). Only after reading your above reply did it occur to me that this drink might not even EXIST for you in Australia, hence your quite serious & literal reply.
I'm sorry that I didn't think about that before I wrote in that little joke,I just assumed that you knew of the drink, & would find that little joke ticklish because of the 'play on words'...but you ended up tickling me instead, w/ your innocent seriousness. I love when an "oops" turns into laughter!!! Thanx for that.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,776
Posts894,571
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|