I see, JJ. yes It IS funny! chuckle Crystal Light! clink

My serious side was obviously dominating me again. whip It wants to go on and on about probiotics. And I must get around to writing about WHY I am so pro-probiotics. Here's a start:

Firstly, it makes medical sense. Here is a blog that reviews the book "Probiotic Revolution" (in a few short paragraphs) which sets out to validate the medical marvels of probiotics. It might crack open the door for anyone interested in searching for their own validation. I have personally already done years of research on how to cure my allergies and asthma (and my son's) which has led to the final conclusion for me -- probiotic consumption.

But that is not even the biggest reason I consume probiotics. noo Of course I want my son and I to have better health and less reactivity to the physical world. But, for me the real impetus is spiritual. The strongest spiritual messages I've ever received stated unequivocally, "EAT PROBIOTICS, Alisa!" It was akin to people who receive religious revelations (uhm, Build an Ark, that sort of thing). I was awed and in no doubt whatsoever that this was virtually a commandment (well, not really, more a chorus of encouragement). content

[Linked Image]

It's all about eating living food. Once a food becomes host for living organisms (such as during fermentation) it becomes "alive". Consuming ferments is consuming "life". It is super food. Transformational food. If you eat it, you will feel it. That has been my experience.