A fruitbananna...a fairyfairy...or both?

I can't really remember if I've posted this video here before. I've only been aware of it for a few months, but when I found it I was utterly fascinated. I was looking up fairies on You Tube & stumbled across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqySWUSJV4Y of what looked to be petrified fairies. I noticed the name of the video was Thailand Naree Pon Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies, so I decided to research more about the name Naree Pon. In my searching I found many videos of the Naree Pon woman tree. I checked out the first video, almost confident that this was some sort of hoax. I soon realized after watching about 10 different videos, that this is in fact a real tree in Thailand.

Although I don't think that the Thailand Naree Pon Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies look exactly like the fruits of the Naree Pon tree, I do see similarities near the top of the heads/pods of both the fruits of the Naree Pon tree & the NP Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies. For example, what I originally thought to be a sort of elongated hat on the head of the NP Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies, actually now seems to be the stem from which the 'woman fruit' pod is attached to the tree.

Now the question is, did these fruits at one time become living fairies? Are the Thailand Naree Pon Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies indeed a deceased version of the fruits of that tree, that were actually living fairies at the time? Is this how this type of fairy reproduced? Why do the details on the bodies of the Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies & the details of the Naree Pon woman fruit differ so much all except for the heads/hats vs pods/stems?

The 'bodies' of the Thailand Naree Pon Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies are said to have been X-rayed by scientists & are in fact skeletal remains of a humanoid creature. This baffles me even more because now there is proof that these were actually living beings at one time, but from a tree? And if that is the case, do the fruits of this wondrous tree STILL produce fruits that mature into living fairies, then detach themselves & live out their existence until death? If a recently petrified fruit from this tree was X-rayed today, would we still see evidence of human-like bone structure in the results?

I don't have any of the answers to these questions, but I hope to find some by posting these videos. They are definitely thought provoking & stimulate the mind for discussion, so at the very least let's put our heads/pods together grouphug & see what we come up with.

Take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9FKTLdUL4 & tell me what you think!