Alisa,

Sorry that I'm getting back to these posts so late. I'm glad you enjoyed the videos & discussion. I too think that the pod people were real, however the lack of any other woman-shaped fruit bearing tree makes me suspect some hoaxing where the tree is concerned. I guess you're right, the fruits on that tree could very well be manipulated by humans to grow that way. At first I thought it was a hoax, then after finding the vid that tells you exactly where it is located, I started to believe that it was real. Now I'm on the fence. I would love so much to believe it's real & apply the birth theory to the fruits & pod people. But the fact that there hasn't been any mention of more than one tree existing, makes me a little cautious.

If it's art, what a great & wonderful concept. If it's real, what a beautiful creation. I've been pondering this one for a while now, thanks for giving me something to think about. I wish there was a way to tell for certain. But what a cool connection (between the pod peeps & fruit tree), if it is real. Orby brought up another good point too, which was, if the tree is real can the seeds from the fruit grow another Naree Pon tree?

I liked your pictures of the leaves & I too can see what you saw in them. I'm so happy that you always have your camera at the ready for situations like this. I should learn to keep my own camera within closer reach, so that I don't miss moments like this.

I read some of the Wiki definition when I first found the video, but I didn't read the whole thing. I find Wiki to sometimes be misinformed, since any average Joe can add content to the definition of anything defined through Wiki. But I do use it to find other sources to get my info from & then I continue to look there.

I want to believe it's a real tree, but as I said earlier, the lack of another tree does look suspicious doesn't it?

Thanks for all of your thoughts on this Alisa, I always look foreword to hearing your take on things like this.
fairy tree