At first I thought it was a hoax, then after finding the vid that tells you exactly where it is located, I started to believe that it was real.

Though the location was given, I could not find anything on it so it seemed irrelevant at the time and I thought the photos on the video were photoshopped. scratchhead

I read this on hoax-slayer (just looking at anything that came up about the tree on my search):

Moreover, the three photographs above appear to be the only images of the tree available. Given the self-publishing power provided by the Internet, if the tree was real, there would surely be myriad photographs of the tree available on many different blogs, travel websites and photo sharing websites.

I don't believe it because it just doesn't make sense to me. Though I said, regarding the gnomes, that erring on the side of belief rather than disbelief has its benefits, this is because hard evidence is rare given that gnomes do not exist fully in this realm and appear only in brief windows of opportunity of dimensional overlaps, whereas with the tree/fruit, it is a purely physical thing in which evidence should be obtainable. And like you said, there are suspiciously no other known trees. And most suspicious is the fact that there are only the 3 photos posted anywhere.