Aw thanks JJ I'm so glad that we agree on many things. oooo boy you are a smart one too! smart I didn't think about the sexual ambiguity through the means of a "mother" I'm like duh! orbie you can be pregnant with both males and females LOL!!! doh so that is a great great way to think of it. I don't know why I didn't contemplate that hypothesis further! but this is why I'm so glad we could feed off of each other. I love learning from my friends! add so I'm with you on the "cocoon" theory I wonder if others could come up with anything different that we passed over hmmm... and yes, they look like males with klingon foreheads you know the aliens from star trek. I know that they are all shrivel up and mummified but you can still be like that and know if it's a female or not.

Thanks for clearing up the question yeah I'm a little off sometimes LOL! spin but you are right would it just be dried up fruit or body remains? well I would like to ask the guy who x-ray them to see exactly what he meant on "skeletal remains" I mean I guess it's plausible that DNA could still be found in the dried fruit but that wouldn't make sense would it? because that would mean that it was both a fruit and a fairy? a huh?!!!! huh now I'm losing myself LOL! brainfried so I guess I would determine that if they found body remains it's a fairy but, if it's just seed then a fruit! man I wish I had one of those things dang it! I would bring it down to the DNA lab myself. Ughhh I guess it's just one of those things we'll never know. I assume we must take what ever evidence there is with a grain of salt, but boy do I hate doing that this is where my scientific self comes in.

Oh my gosh I heart hearts you JJ That's my favorite part in the movie too! I love Harry potter especially the first ones when it was still new and fresh. I'm so glad that I could help jog your memory with the mandrakes! I just love when a synch happens it just makes everything go aha! thumbsup

Good question!!!! I have no idea where the tree would have come from and another thing to add on is: Is there only one of those trees??? and can you take a seedling and grow one yourself? I would love to actually see this tree in person or at least have real and up to date footage of a person going to the tree, picking the fruit of and eating it or take it a part to view the inside. But if this tree is indeed all natural and from mother earth I would have to vote to add it to the seven wonders of the world which would make it eight what you think? amused

Last edited by orb_queen; Sun 15 Aug 2010 08:39:PM.