okay saw videos and then some, hmmm well... I am iffy on the fruit tree actually, but if it is indeed true then maybe one hypothesis could be that the fairies did grow from tree, but what we see is their outer shell like a cocoon. They then break free and that's when they take their real form that's why the mummified fairy bodies and faces look different. It's like they all start out same way then like a butterfly butterfly they each become unique. The fruit also could represent like a embryonic sac and they are the fetus inside, now I might be getting a little far fetch hee hee teehee . If that hypothesis doesn't work then maybe they are two separate phenomenons on their own accord. The fruit tree if real, is a miracle by itself and the fairies are just amazing! and is it me but, don't the mummies look more like males? they have masculine features to me and if this is correct then how could that be if the tree grows woman shape fruit? just a thought to ponder on scratchchin and also I know they said they x-ray the fruit as skeletal remains but, if this is so where is the evidence? and how come I can't find anything on that except what is stated on the youtube videos? I would like to know who said that and who x-ray them? To me it just seems like somebody just threw that statement out there to make it sound more credible.

Do you know if this has been on Ripley's believe it or not? just curious because it would be a great find if not and they are known for the bizarre that is really real.

If a recently petrified fruit from this tree was X-rayed today, would we still see evidence of human-like bone structure in the results?

I think so they are still finding DNA strands from mummies and dinosaur bones from thousands of years away.

I might be iffy with the fruit tree, but I do believe that the petrified fairies are indeed real. They are known and talked about in many myths and legends. They are known as Mandragoras in Mexico and it is even in the movie Pan's Labriyth and also portrayed in the Harry Potter movies as mandrakes. There is even a scene when they are in a plant/herbal magic class and the mandrakes are crying. So, even if I don't really think that they came from that particular tree who's to say that they didn't come from another? dunno here's a description of what a "Mandragora" is:

"The Mandragora is a creature based on the real-life Mandrake plant, which has vaguely human-shaped roots and is often attributed to be an aphrodisiac, or have magical properties. Legends of lethal, screaming Mandragoras date as far back as Josephus"

even if they are not the same thing it could be a off shoot of what they are or a different form or even from the same family of the tree fairies. Great topic! highfive

namaste,
orb queen2

Last edited by orb_queen; Sat 14 Aug 2010 08:34:PM.