|
|
|
0 members (),
1,871
guests, and
30
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 30 September 2026
• M 4.0 - 81 km NNW of Pārūn, Afghanistan
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• Moderate magnitude 4.8 earthquake strikes near Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro...
• M -1.0 - 66 km ENE of Pedro Bay, Alaska
• M 4.4 - 15 km SW of Sipí, Colombia
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
I think the tragedy and the HEAPS of people it affected has created something in the etheric that keeps it strong. I agree 100% Alisa  A few days ago I woke in the night (I think it was Sept 9) from some scenes running through my mind of a catastrophy. I was utterly startled and my first thought was - is it Sept 11? I just immediately made that connection when conscious for some reason. Anyway, I think the tragedy and the HEAPS of people it affected has created something in the etheric that keeps it strong.
Last year I wrote this in my journal:
Thu 10 Sep 09
I felt death near me last night in various forms, like blow flies and the 9-11 tragedy (ooo, I just noticed that tomorrow is the 9-11 anniversary). I allowed death to be near me and overlap me...about 15%. I was not afraid, but it is a process of acclimation. I love how intuitive you are, I just knew that you would have something great to share on this subject. Thanks for sharing your experience. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics848,229
Posts883,024
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|