Hello Hellasafrica,

Looks like it is worse for us here in Australia. Alter has been taken off-air, and been taken over by some 'Ellas+". They are showing the programs here in Australia according to Greek times.... When these used to be live, Makis was on in the morning for us... now it's on at midnight. Aftias instead of the afternoon, is being shown the next morning.......... Hatzinikolaou and Tragas the next evening (Australia time! :O).

Hardavelas on Sundays was gradually taken off live streaming and we were given programs from last year.... Papadopoulos (the forensic guy) was also taken off live. Nikolouli has also been stuffed around. So we're getting endless re-runs of Anita Pania................... :x

The funny thing is, now that the elections were on in Greece, Alter is "experiencing technical difficulties"... more like that they will look foolish to run the electioneering program line-up (in a supposedly live manner.....) when even those in Greece have already forgotten about the elections!

The whole situation would be laughable if we weren't paying Ubi.

I also hate it how Lazopoulos was taken off its live run on Wednesday mornings and are only getting the re-run, sometimes a few weeks later.... :x

Why was Sigma taken off the line-up?

Don't get me started on the debacle that is Star.

I've called them up for all these issues, "take it up with Greece" they say. "Nah, nah, this is your own creation" I reply. But nothing ever gets fixed.

--Edit--

Oops! Forgot to add to the last paragraph, that I actually have to the respective stations in the past, but they don't reply either. :x

Last edited by Bodie_CI5; Sun 07 Nov 2010 10:26:PM.