I understand that UBI does'nt produce the Alpha Sat channel but as they are the distributor and I pay them for the service which by the way we in SA have to pay for 6 months in advance I expect UBI to liase with them and sort out the Al Tsantiri News debacle.By reading some replies on this thread I see im not the only one.

I have been a subcriber since the TARBS days.Liski as I raised the issue of alphasat/al tsantiri i would appreciate feedback on this forum and not a PM to Bodie C 15.

On a positive note we African subcribers still receive Alter and not Ellas +.I cant comment on Ellas+ because i have never seen it.

Bodie C15 I dont feel u ve hijacked this thread and its good to hear other peoples opinions of UBI s service.I must also mention that UBI did credit me for the months I had outstanding when TARBS went under.

Also UBI mention that they have no plans to add ANT 1 but they should seriously look into it since ANT 1 are the no 1 sometimes no 2 channel in greece and UBI have not added any new channels to the greek package for years while other packages seem to be constantly getting new channels.Ant 1 Sat/Pacific also have the rights to a lot of greek Superleague games.I understand that in Australia its available on other platforms but its not available at all in Africa.

Another service I feel that should be provided is a electronic program guide.Not sure if Australian subscribers have access to one but we in Africa do not.

As far as Sigma and Rik go they are no longer available for whatever reason and we have to live with it.

Al Tsantiri is on a break now till february so i hope between now and then UBI will contact Alpha and sort this problem out.

Looking forward to watching the proper full episodes of the show and if possible on alive feed ie tues night greek time.

With thanks to all for your replies and help.