Bodie_CI5,

"Higher Transmission Costs" was never related to Sigma. If you search the forum history you will see that the Cyprian satellite pay TV service, Athina Sat, which was uplinking Sigma closed down and that meant that Sigma was no longer available on satellite.

You can even see on Lyngsat that Sigma is no longer available on any other satellite.

I don't see how you are being "lied" to regarding Al-Tsantiri News on Alpha. I have already advised you that UBI doesn't produce Alpha TV. The feedback re Al-Tsantiri News has already been forwarded to the relevant department.

No Customer Service Rep would "laugh" at you over the phone when you are giving feedback regarding programming.

TARBS was 2004 - people had enough opportunity to get any money that was owed as "Goodwill Gesture Credit" with UBI.

If you want please Private Message me your Customer ID and contact number so that I can personally look into your situation.

Be the way, prior to TARBS or UBI there was only ever ERT World available in Australia so your last remark isn't valid.

Regards,
Liski