The whole Ellas+/Alter thing needs to be overhauled it just isn't working everyone I talk to agress to bring Alter back the way it was, things are just being delayed way to long like news etc with such a big delay whats the point in watching it?....

I have been saying since the first day they done this change to bring back Alter it goes on deaf ears so can't be bothered anymore.

On another point when my mum called to complain about Ellas/Alter she also got a person laughing at her luckily my mother is an easy going person and did't bother her but the operators should take on there customers concerns more seriously IMO and not just take everything they say as joke.

We would join someone else if there was a choice but my mother and grandparents (we pay for 2 subscriptions) likes these channels and we couldt just handle having Ant1 only as that is the only other option. Hopefully UBI listen and bring back Alter.

I remember also when the channels where on C-Band on Thaicom 3 A-Skai, Mega and Ant1 were all once FTA but they were there for one reason to promote there channels and get companies like TARBS to buy the rights etc and sell them these greek channels never do something for nothing.

I haven't watched Al Satiri News for a while now its on at the wrong time and diffulcult to watch when it used to be on Saturday nights was good but now its on some weird hour and never get a chance to watch it.

End of Rant smile