|
|
|
0 members (),
1,492
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Seismic-like event, possible earthquake, reported minutes ago near Panama City, Panamá, Panama
• M 0.8 - 5 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 10 October 2026
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• Light mag. 3.9 earthquake - 26 km east of Daruba, Kabupaten Pulau Morotai, ...
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,684
Mission Pilot Level 3
|
|
Mission Pilot Level 3
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,684 |
I will not be posting anymore regarding this topic as I believe I have explained the situations regarding the issues mentioned.
Re Sigma:
Sigma ceased being available on satellite in March/April 2008 due to the closure of Athina Sat and hence no broadcast outside of Cyprus was possible.
Re Alpha TV:
I will say it one last time to make sure it's clearly understood. UBI does not produce or edit Alpha TV. It is picked up from Alpha TV and transmitted directly over Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand.
Re Ellas+:
All feedback either from this forum, Facebook, or any other medium has been and continues to be forwarded to the relevant department for further enhancement of the channel. Ellas+ is the only locally produced Greek channel by UBI. As mentioned, all the other channels are not edited or produced by UBI.
Not everything in life is a conspiracy as most people believe. I hope that people can understand and accept that the information that has been provided be me on this forum is always accurate when it comes to the UBI side of things as I have no reason to lie. I have always made sure that everything that I post is accurate and has been since my first post back in 2004.
Bodie_CI5 I have received your PM and will endeavour to contact you with some feedback regarding Alpha's scheduling of Al Tsantiri News.
Regards, Liski
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics868,256
Posts903,052
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|