Rfwhistle<br /><br />When I say I have nothing to do with hot chips it means that I have no business relationship unlike you must have with your So Called Authorized dealers because you are in so much love with them (when they wipe there arse do they ask you to move out of the way and disconnect your lips from there behind ).<br /><br />Alternatively, did you buy a DB at a great big price from your MATES so now you are pissed off at all the people buy cheaper now and have to justify the price you paid to yourself or misses <br /><br />I didn’t DOB any body in I just said that the ACCC and been informed I think other people here know what I am talking about oh and the ACA also it’s a rare site to see to government departments cooperate!!!!!!!!<br /><br />And to H-Chips Business I think in Australia you are Innocent before being found Guilty your has the law changed.<br /><br />And to the 3 mths Warranty just when to there site https://www.hotchip.com.au/OnlineStore/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=95 and it says that they are offering 1 year have I missed some thing ???<br /><br /><br />End of line